- StayFocusd - to limit my time spend on Hacker News and Reddit to a maximum of 10 minutes / day.
- Pocket / Send to Kindle - to save articles to read them later (I'll drop Pocket soon, I noticed I'm reading much more stuff on my Kindle).
- Disconnect - to stay out of sight from (some) analytics and other trackers.
- Pushbullet - to write SMS from my computer and share stuff between my Android devices and my computer.
- uBlock Origin - because some sites are cluttered with ads, good players whitelisted.
- HTTPS everywhere - use SSL when available.
- Stylish (to apply a Dark theme on my favorite sites: GitHub for example - reduce eye strain).
- Tampermonkey - with a bunch of home-made